Written Task

 1. Who are you?

My name is Michal but you can call me Michael as well. I'm current student at the De Motford Univerrsity - Art & Design. I really like projecting and drawing. I spend most of my time to creating new ideas and developing myself that take me a lot of fun.

2. How did you get to be who you are?

I'm sure I still trying get to be the best version on myself. I got here through passion to Architecture and being open for people. I believe that doing what we do always make us better. 

3. What are you doing now?

Nowadays, I use that time for studding good books, drawing with really talented people and paying attention for future. 

4. What is your future?

In the future I would like to start my drawing school and travel the world bringing help disadvantaged people. I hope I will met a lot of people with passion and we'll take a part in architecture world. 


Warmest Regards,

Michael


Comments

  1. OK, how would you develop this into your about me page writing? Also, the website creation that we started last week and any class/homework tasks from then should be on your blog ready for lessons tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, thank you for your message. I will upload all of my works from previous lesson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts