3D HEAD - BUST

Hello!

In this post I am going to show you my 3D bust task. For this sculpture I used a special type of red clay. 

This task let me exercise my 3D model creating skills. I would like to add that it was a challenging task for me but also gave me a lot of experience. This time I decided to create a small clay bust. The size of the project caused me a few problems but finally I have managed to create a satisfying project. 

I am really grateful that I had a chance to develop my skills in this area. I believe that I could use clay also for the architecture projects which could make the project eye-catching.

















Comments

  1. OK, so you have got this added now, make sure that you are now working on the development of your project work - research, initial ideas/sketches, development of those designs and give the blog your full attention for class tasks and self-study tasks that need completing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts