Planning Primary Research



 I am going to watch a material about creating pavilon houses dedicated to the vacations. I have watched many tutorial about creating diffrent types and form with using tools such as SketchUp. I believe that 

I am also planning to go for a walk and look for the similar houses to my project. I will take pictures of diffrenet types of builndings and mansions. I will ask the owners for the permission.  I strongly believe that elements from various building will bring new ideas and solution to my project. I would like to add that it also give plenty of inspiration to produce new aspects related to my main idea. 

Comments

  1. This needs to be completed as part of your project development and research - make sure you do go back and complete work - don't leave it too late!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts