SMART OBJECTIVES

 The architecture design project I will carry one in Term 3 will use a theme Ultimate Black




I am going to create a project of Leisure centre.
I will create a 2 houses in an natural area surrounded by trees. The contraction of building will be made with using sturdy metal. The project includes creating the building based on metal and glass with the main black theme. I will then create a physical piece 3D and also many of 2D sketches. Main sketches I will present on B2 format with using different kinds of techniques. To complete the deadline I will be additing new sketches and updates at the begging of September. I will be used SketchUp, Photoshop and Gimp. I am going to create at least 5 architecture sketches on B2 size with using proper perspective and composition. To create clear architecture sketches I will use pencils, pens, markers and charcoal. I would like to focus on materials and tools where I could present my idea with strong contrast. I will create a 3D model in SketchUp which will be presenting of my project.


Comments

  1. Remember that as an architectural project you also need to produce floor plans and potentially sections to give the project a technical aspect and outline the internal structure of the buildings as well as the aesthetic of the external facades.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts