Furhter Research & The direction of my project

 Hello! 

In this post I am going to show you how my research process looks like. 


I am working on Leisure Houses with a topic The Ultimate Black. I am going to create a few houses close to each other surrounded by nature. I am looking at one house's project of different architects and companies. I also  looking for an artist who has similar vision to mine,

I made many raw sketches based on other architectural forms. Inspired by other artists I am going to create similar elements such as: roof, form, elevation and use them in my own project. I also made an artist presentation where I realised how detailed knowledge about particular artists play a great role in my research process. 

In my view, research was the crucial part of creating the Leisure Houses. It lets me find a proper idea and focus on the most important aspects. Furthermore, then is a time to perceive potential mistakes that are essential in further development.

In the next research I would like to focus more on artist which inspire me the most. In addition, I strongly believe that from the same artist which create many building I can get a great amount of inspiration in similar style.

Comments

  1. Clearer detail is needed here, be specific about who you have looked at and why, and who you will look at in your further/future research (perhaps something you can add now). I expect to see improvements in your blog engagement and completing posts which are still half done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts