SketchUp Excercise

 Hello Everyone! 

In this post I am going to show you my SketchUp Excercise from the classes.

We were practising basic SketchUp skills necessary to creating next project with using that software. 

I really enjoyed that task because I realised this knolwedge will be extremely useful for me. What is more, I had occesion to brush my knowledge, so I consider it to have been time well spent. 

I learnt how to  presenting the project in diffrent perspective views and how to built basic forms. 

For that task I used SketchUp online - I would like to add this verios of SketchUp is also a great, free of charge option for students. 

Here are the screenshots of the excercise. 




Comments

  1. Software tools should be included with commentary on how you found the task and the software. Also, where is the rest of the project development? Deadline is tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your feedback Ms. Carrie! I have the posts saved as a sketches - I am going to upload them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts